An Online Community of Pet Enthusiasts

Monday, January 7, 2013

ScoopFree Review

ScoopFree Self-cleaning Litter Box Review

A ScoopFree Customer Testimonial


Thank you, Patti F for this review of our ScoopFree self-cleaning litter box:

"I purchased this with a Groupon. Hesitant, I was. And then I read it has to use certain litter only and you have to replace the tray. I thought to myself I am not a happy camper. And, quite honestly, the trays are not cheap. But, I will say I am truly impressed. As an animal advocate and rescuer I have to say it is amazing. The area where the cats u stay is all safe and they love it. Did I mention they are in my spare bedroom? Odors were a problem. And I have asthma, the litter dust was terrible. I can honestly say odors are no more! The cats were suspicious at first, but after the first day the didn't care. It stays clean and odor free. Seriously!!!! I am atthe end of my 3rd week, multiple cats and it is great. I even went in and scooped out the solids, mixed the remaining litter a bit to give myslef a little more time before purchasing a new tray. So that will be 4 weeks! And there is no trace of a cat or litter at all. Thank you for a great product!"



No comments:

Post a Comment