An Online Community of Pet Enthusiasts

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A ScoopFree Review


ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box Review

Thank you, ScoopFree customer Barbara C., for the wonderful review of our self-cleaning litter box.

"Buying the ScoopFree litterbox was the best money I ever spent. We can now leave on week long trips and not have to worry about litterbox issues while we're gone. I've had mine since July of 2012 and have had zero problems with it. I pay for the blue crystal trays because I live in a 1000 square foot house and have 2 cats. I am always worried about cat odor, but I'm always asking my friends if my house smells and they always say no. It is so easy to maintain! It amuses my cats too, because at times I'll find them sitting in front of the box just watching for the rake to start :)".

No comments:

Post a Comment