An Online Community of Pet Enthusiasts

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Customers Love ScoopFree's Litter Tray Subscription Program

ScoopFree customer's just love the convenience and cost savings they get with our Litter Tray Subscription Program over single litter tray shipments.  Rather than toot our own horn, we will let our customers tell you why they love ScoopFree self-cleaning box and our litter tray subscription program.



"I have purchased two ScoopFree units for my cats and LOVE them. Even though the cats were a bit older, they quickly got used to the new litter and the box and were very happy to have it scooped within minutes! We started ordering the replacement cartridges from ScoopFree in the six-pack as well as they were much more affordable and were delivered to my home. Cats love it, I love it and it's Super Easy! I highly recommend this litter and litter box unit". - Catherine K. 

"I bought one for my wife for Valentine's Day last year.  I thought she was going to put me out in the doghouse over it, but as soon as I got it hooked up and running, our cats jumped into it and used it and have been ever sense.  We keep it in a very out of the way place and are able to go 3 weeks before we have to change the tray (with 2 cats).  It is unbelievable....
Our cats love it and we love not having to change the litter everyday.  The only problem I have had is finding the litter trays and now with a subscription, that won't be a problem at all.  In fact, it is better, because they come straight to my home". - Stacey B. 


"I previously purchased 2 separate litter-maid products. The first one was ok but jammed up. I had 5 cats so cleaning out all the trays was getting to be a problem. I bought a more expensive version that was bigger and allegedly made to handle more cats...How ridiculous! It broke after just two months! Thank GOD for Scoop-free! I thought yet another automatic litter box but I had to try it and am I glad I did! It is awesome! It works perfectly and smoothly EVERY time! I am so happy with this plus I signed up for automatic tray delivery and I no longer have to go to store after store trying to buy trays (the litter-maid ones were never available!) and I don't have to buy additional "carbon cartridges" just to keep the smell down. I never smell the Scoop-free and one of my cats is really smelly sometimes! Thank you for having such a fantastic solution!!! " - Elizabeth B.

"After trying the rest (manual & a few Litterm@*& boxes), my 2 furry friends and I agree, we now "have the best!" The scoop-free box keeps us all happy and our home is odor-free.  With the convenience & discount pricing of the "to our door free-delivery" on the refill trays, we are converts forever.   Thank you from all of us".  - Sue F.

 

Get your ScoopFree Litter Tray Refills delivered for free and on the schedule you determine:

ScoopFree now offers a litter tray delivery subscription service for ScoopFree Premium Blue Litter and ScoopFree 'Free' Crystal Litter Refills.  With our Subscribe & Save service, ScoopFree will litter trays directly to your door!  You choose how many litter trays you would like to receive in each shipment and how often you want litter trays shipped to you.  ScoopFree will send the litter tray refills on the schedule you determine.   

Join ScoopFree litter tray refill's Subscribe & Save program and never pay shipping.  Plus, get up to $20 off your first litter tray shipment!  Sign-up for ScoopFree's Litter Tray Subscription Program Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment