An Online Community of Pet Enthusiasts

Monday, October 22, 2012

A Happy ScoopFree Customer!

Check out this ScoopFree Testimonial that we received from one of our loyal customers, M. Cummings! Thank you!

"I knew the litter box was going to be good when I bought it from what it said on the box, but I had no idea it was going to as great as it is. My kitten, Patches and I love it. I only change the tray once a month and that is not because of smell. This thing is amazing. Because of my recommendation three of my friends and one family member have also purchased one. It is definitely worth spending a little more. This litter box is absolutely awesome!!"

We would love to hear why you love ScoopFree!

Please tell us why and submit a photo of your feline here: http://scoopfree.com/Testimonials/TestimonialSubmission.html

No comments:

Post a Comment