An Online Community of Pet Enthusiasts

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pet Food & Nutrition Discussion

We have a brand new discussion topic on our Facebook page about pet nutrition.  Here's a special message from our fellow cat enthusiast, Dan:

Hello! My name is Dan and I love animals!  I'm also a stickler about the food we feed our 4 legged friends (since they can't make choices themselves).  So I thought this would be a great forum to talk to anyone that has any questions about diet for their cat or dog (mostly cats since this is a cat page). Please note that I am not a vet or animal nutritionist. If I can't answer one of your questions perhaps one of our other fans can. Now lets talk FOOD!

If you'd like to participate or follow along with the discussion, please click here or visit our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/ScoopFree and click on the 'Discussions' tab.  Feel free to interact with others and leave comments!  It's a great opportunity to learn from one another about the latest trends in pet food and nutrition.

Bon Appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment