An Online Community of Pet Enthusiasts

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

If you're from Chicago, then you know the winters here are harsh!  I would say that we've been unusually lucky with the first snowfall of the season taking place just this week!  Normally, we would have had inches upon inches of snow covering the city's landscape by now.

While looking out the window as the white flakes swirl around me, I can't help but think back to my youth when I was so excited to play in the snow.  I spent hours perfecting my snowball making skills and building the biggest and best snow man I could possibly imagine.  All of this nostalgia led me to think about cats & snow.  Upon Googling a funny picture of a cat in the snow, I came across this:


Would your cat let you do this to him or her?!  Do your cats enjoy the snow?  What would this cat be saying if he could talk?

Should you have or come across a picture more hilarious than this, we would LOVE to see it!  Feel free to share it with us on our Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/ScoopFree).

Stay warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment